A collection of principles from the field of User Experience Design.
1. Always put the user first.
2. Know your users.
3. Make it clear what the website/service/product is about.
4. Make the website/service/product easy to comprehend.
5. Make the website easy to navigate.
6. Make the acquisition of the product/service a snap.
7. Be transparent.
8. Make the website/service/product helpful to the user.
9. Let the user decide.
10. Explain things if necessary.
11. Provide only snippets of information.
12. Users are the core of your business. Always try to make them happy!
© Principles of UX. Powered by
, created by
Find out more